Early Childhood Education and State Preschool Office
Early learning is the foundation on which a child's educational experience is developed. The Bellflower Unified School District Preschool Program strives to prepare children with a healthy self-concept and a positive attitude toward school and learning. This is accomplished by offering a developmentally appropriate program designed to develop social, emotional, physical, and cognitive abilities in our students. Since every child is unique, our licensed preschool program is designed to allow children to initiate activities that grow from personal interest and intentions. Learning is accomplished through exploration and play. Students will interact with teachers and peers to share ideas and learn. Teachers will ensure our students are prepared for transitional kindergarten and kindergarten, through active learning, focus on language development, well planned lessons, and activities. Our teachers create a warm inviting environment in which all children can learn and grow. We hope you take the opportunity to enroll in our preschool program.
Please complete the interest link below and wait to be contacted by the ECE office staff.
Preschool Interest Form English 23/24
Preschool Interest Form Spanish 23/24
- Free Part Day Preschool Program (State Income Eligibility requirements apply)
- Fee-Based Part Day Preschool Program
- Spanish Dual Immersion (90/10 Model) Preschool Program
ALL 3 and 4 year old children.
(State Income Eligibility requirements apply)
- 3 year old children who have their third birthday on or before December 1st are eligible for state preschool.
- Children who have their 3rd birthday on or after December 1st may be enrolled in state preschool on their 3rd birthday.
- Monday - Friday
- AM session 8:30am - 11:30am
- PM session 12:30am - 3:30pm
- 178 Days
BUSD Early Childhood Education Office
9301 Flower Street, Bellflower, CA 90706